Monday, November 06, 2006

More fun in the sun.








What an incredible day. I woke to a beautiful surise and moon setting over Monterery Bay- the skies were pink and incredible! After breakfast it was off to the Pacific Coast Highway. WOW WOW WOW-- that was so beautiful-- I can't even put it all in words! It was just incredible- each curve of the road (in my mighty minivan) was even more beautiful than the last! Even Stella (AKA Mom) was impressed- and that is saying alot. Then it was off to the Hearst mansion in San Simeon- more WOW WOW WOW- it was just incredible. The weather was perfect for a day along the Pacific Coast highway. Enjoy today's picutres.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Hey Andrew -

You are making me so very jealous with all your warm-weather travels lately! (Especially when you send me pictures of beautiful California while I'm stuck at work - rudeness!! LOL) But I'm glad you're having a great time. See you when you're back in town!!