Sunday, December 10, 2006

I am still here-

I have been receiving some constructive criticism that I have not been updating my blog as regularly as I need to... and I would agree. My company has an advertising campaign that states "life comes at you fast" and here lately I would agree. My days and nights have been jam packed with a great deal of business functions. This is good, I feel like I am really beginning to have some affect in the territory and gain some traction. It is a good feeling when the customers begin to consider me as a resource and call me for advice.
I have learned one piece of advice- take a magazine if you are going to the Sioux Falls, SD airport- I was stuck there for 5 hours on Wednesday and it was not a fun time- thank goodness I had my trusty laptop and was able to pass the time.

So- it is Christmas-- Yeah--- I have a wonderful Christmas tree, the presents are bought, cards mostly sent, and I am having a holiday party in a few weeks- yet I do not feel festive at all- I guess I am getting used to not being in the holiday spirit. It seems that the holidays are meant to bring us together and make us appreciate and cherish our loved ones- but that is rarely achieved-- instead stress and family fueds can cause a fuss.

Well kids- I forced myself to blog to just get back in the mood of doing it- but I am feeling unispired all of a sudden- I will update with pictures again soon.

No comments: