Monday, October 16, 2006

A weekend at home-







I enjoyed a great weekend with a good friend of mine, Clinton, up from Raliegh, NC. We had such a great time just hanging out and catching up. We pretty much were homebodies for the most part. We did do our fair share of shopping and such downtown- I love the Bloomingdales home store- what a neat place. We also checked out Luxe Home at Merchandise Mart- that was pretty cool. I am very proud to have made my very own apple butter in the crock pot- take that Martha Stewart!!! Yesterday we tackled the open houses of Rogers Park- trying to see what I can or can not afford. I am still experiencing sticker shock- the more I look at property in Chicago the more I am thinking that my place here looks pretty good-- even though I am renting. I am hoping to figure it all out by February.

I did do lots of decorating this weeekend and hung some more pictures and such.. I am pretty happy with how my living room loos.. so I decided to post a few pictures and show it off to my blog buddies.

2 comments:

amber said...

gorgeous place.

I'm jealous!

But very happy for you, of course :)

the muse said...

Andrew, your place looks fabulous - love the ledge shelves!