Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Fun with the girls...






Hello everyone- so I have not been good at keeping my blog up to date- Oh well..
I had the most delightful weekend- Megan & I loaded up Nicole (my big old Ford) and headed to Michigan for a weekend of
fall goodness with our good friend Laura from Ohio. We had a wonderful time. We purchased pumpkins, indian corn, picked apples, drank margaritas, went to a drive in movie theater, stayed at a cheesy cheap motel, had breakfast at Bob Evans (gotta love Bob), and then Megan and I went to 2 vineyards and went wine tasting- it was spectacular fun. I really did not picutre Michgan being quite as scenic, but it was lovely. The weather was picture perfect and the company of friends was even better!!!!! Here are some snapshots from our weekend. If anyone in Chicago needs apples (fresh picked) let me know-- I am oversupplied.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I made a TON of apple butter, and have the jars open to make more if you're in a rush to use them- I've got time!

Heather said...

Envy, Envy, Envy! I'm green with it.