Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year











It's time for a new year- so welcome 2007!!!! I always enjoy a new year- we each have a fresh slate to start out on. While it is impossible to erase the past- I enjoy the idea of having a new year to make a fresh start. 2006 was one of the best years of my life- I am sure someday when I am gray and old- I will look and think of how pivotal the year really was. There are many new things that I want to accomplish- so a new year is the perfect time to do that.








Today I am posting using my new personal computer- so if you ready my blog and have a blog of your own- please comment so that I can bookmark your blog on my new pc easily!!








This has been a fun New Years- Megan & Matt had such a fun party to ring in the new year (see photos). Laura (aka Fergie) came back to Chicago to visit with me - and we have had a blast. Everyone is meeting the new boy (Jon)- and so that has been fun. Even Missy from Des Plaines made it into the city to have some fun last night-.








May 2007 bring each and every one of you happiness, health, prosperity and anything else that may tickle your fancy!
















1 comment:

amber said...

Hi, Andrew!

Happy New Year :)