Saturday, January 06, 2007

New additction

I have found a new potential addiction- going to the spa! Last fall a new all male spa "Sir Spa" opened just around the corner from my house. I had been meaning to check it out and get a massage and some pampering done and the Christmas gift from Grandma seemed to be the perfect opportunity to indulge a bit. It was wonderful right down to the luxury bath robe and delighful shaving products I got to try!

This is in preperation for a busy January of travel. Next week I will be in Iowa all week long. I have built some good business relationships in Iowa and don't mind traveling there too much. The following week I will be at home office all week long for a conference. It now feels so weird to stay in a hotel and be a guest in city that still feels like home to me. I am looking forward to seeing many good friends and family. To end January strong I will be doing a quick overnite to Dallas, TX and then a quick trip to Peoria and Springfield, IL. I am just thankful that I have the Sirius satellite radio to keep me company!

I hope the new year is treating you well and keep reading for more updates!

No comments: