Saturday, May 05, 2007

What a week-

This past week was perhaps one of the most grueling weeks that I have had in a long time. Last weekend was the move in weekend- which was hard enought by itself. I had a series of 6 group meeting for 2 different banking firms in 3 different cities (St. Louis, Peoria, and Chicago). I leave tomorrow for Sioux Falls, SD- and I am actually looking forward to the trip- because I have only 1-1 advisor appointments and no big group meetings--- I am looking forward to also staying in an organized environment of a hotel where everything is all clean and orderly. Today Megan and I had a garage sale to benefit the Leukemia/ Lymphoma society- it was a very slow start- we pretty much sold everything in sight. We made a good profit- but it was a long day-- I was very happy that I got to spend some quality time with Megan and have a few laughs.

No comments: