Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ready to Run--







No I am a bad blogger as of recent months- my apologies. It has been a very very busy time preparing for the Chicago Marathon. Running has seemingly taken over my life in every possible way. Every little detail is important: what I drink, what I eat, how much I sleep- and so forth. The feeling of a child waiting for Christmas has kind of overtaken me this past week! I can not wait to finish the race and share my photos to brag!!!








Other than that no other big news- I continue to settle into my condo and continue to love life in Chicago. September's weather was beautiful and I have been able to enjoy walks to the beach and time with Trevor in the yard. This past weekend I did clean up my patio plants and winterized the outdoor living spaces.








Here are some pictures that were taken last weekend at my last Team in Training group run. I was really lucky to have a wonderful running group and am so excited to run with them in the marathon!!!!








No comments: