Monday, February 20, 2006

And the award goes to.....

ME!! This morning at our President's Day team meeting and breakfast I was presented with the Salesperson of the year award for 2005. It is complete with a big shiny trophy with my name engraved on it! I was very flattered and honor to receive such an honor.

It was cold cold cold cold cold - well you get the idea- this weekend.
My weekend was pretty boring and dull- I watched the Olympics quite a little bit.
I studied more that I care to admit for my insurance exam or Friday- right now I am in my "flip out" mode- when I feel totally unprepared and scared to take the test. I have until Thursday to reschedule if I don't feel comfortable. I do want to take the test and get it over with as soon as possible.

Other than that - nothing real big- I did a new blind hung for my living (many thanks go out to my Dad for that). I bought a new glass door bookcase for the living (I love how it looks).
All in all a very quiet and uneventful weekend.

2 comments:

the muse said...

Congrats on the big award Andrew!! When will you post the picture of you and your trophy? =)

Good luck with your studying - I'm sure you will do fine on your exam and pass with flying colors!

Dawn

amber said...

I second both the congratulations and the best wishes!

You will do great on the test, Mr. Salesperson of the Year--how could you not :0)