Tuesday, February 28, 2006

An overdue update-

Hello BLOG world- I realized today that I had not posted a while.

First big news- I passed test # 7 out of 8 towards my CLU designation-- Hurray!
The bad news is I turned right around and registered for #8- Income Taxation- yeah sounds like a load of fun huh?? Wanna help me study???

I guess there is really nothing else exciting going on in my world right now.
It was a weekend of relaxing- hanging out with some friends. Finally saw Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire at the dollar theater.

For February the weather has been AWESOME - so Trevor and I have been taking advantage of this and getting in some extra long walks and park time. There seem to be a surplus in ducks at the pond in the park- but Trevor loves to chase them and frolik with them.

The parents are in Florida- so they are keeping themselves entertained for a little bit.

It seems that everyone near and around me is pregnant- so any women reading this blog- be careful and take extra precautions if you don't want a baby soon!

Gotta run- take care and keep in touch.

3 comments:

the muse said...

Congratulations Andrew! I knew you would do fine on your test. Seven down, one to go... sounds like you'll have that designation in no time!

amber said...

hmmmm, maybe I should read all the time! ;0)

Laura said...

Thanks for the pregnancy heads up. I'll make sure to drink bottled water. :D