Friday, June 22, 2007

A refreshing break

I didn't travel outside of Chicagoland this week & it felt great! It was so nice to not be away from home. My own bed and my own surroundings was such a pleasant experience every night. My new home is shaping up nicely-- and I am really enjoying it. I have a few more pictures to hang up and then I think I will feel settled-- oh I still need to be brave and try to wire up the DVD play-- all of those cords scare me--- it really is too much technology.
Tomorrow morning is an 8 mile run- which shouldn't be too bad since we ran 10 last weekend-- Megan and Matt are having a housewarming party tomorrow night- and then Sunday is the annual Pride parade-- which is always quite the spectacle to see.

Well- I should ge ready for dinner with a friend here in the neighborhood-- have a great weekend all.

No comments: