Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Road Trippin-

Hello friends- sorry it has been a while since my last official entry on the old blog here. I have been busy with work and all the joys of summer! I am presently on vacation and visiting the family in Ohio. Over the weekend I had the most delightful time visitn gmany old and new friends down in Tennessee. For the first time in a long time I really feel truly relaxed. I had such a wonderful time. I also loved driving throught the mountains and seeing some difference scenery (i see way too much of cornfields). Tomorrow we leave for Lake Erie and then I head back to Chicago on Sunday- to get back to some sort of normalcy!!!

2 comments:

the muse said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your vacation! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the scenery!

amber said...

Wow! You've been a busy guy! Yes, please post pics :)