Saturday, August 11, 2007

Las Vegas-






















What a rough life I endure- it was such a rough week having to travel to Las Vegas to cover a conference. It was really nice because my duties at the conference were relatively light and I had quite a bit of free time to roam and explore. I would not advise going to Las Vegas in August- too hot! Yikes.... I spent the afternoons by the pool under misters sipping vodka lemonades---- it was delightful. I did see a great show "LaReve" which is at the Wynn- very good - it combined dance, music, acrobatics, and diving. I did not realize the human body could do all those things. It was impressive to say the least. I did hit the strip some and took in the sights-- but I felt it was too hot to really do much- so I pretty much stayed around the Wynn and enjoyed the 5 star luxury that I had bee afforded. I only spent $25 gambling- and played a ton of nickel slots- it was fun-- at one point I was up to $100-- but I should have cashed out- but of course I kept going and lost it all--- at least I am only out $25 dollars. Not a bad tab for 3 days in Vegas. I would really like to come back to Vegas when it isn't so hot and I had some friends to gamble and sight see with.












I have a busy week ahead- going to Central IL- and then the follow week is Iowa- so it is time to put some more miles on the car!












Here are some Vegas shots-




































No comments: