Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Spring-

Wow- spring has really arrived in Ohio. The flowering trees are in full force, daffodils are putting on quite the show, grass is being cut, thank God winter (mild as it was ) is over! The weather has been excellent here- Sunday afternoon with bright sunshine and moderate temperatures Trevor (the dog) and I hit the park for a little recreation. Trevor had other plans- he invaded a group picnic and ate a poor woman's sandwich- it has so funny. I went over and apologized and offered to pay for the sandwich she has lost to my ALWAYS hungry dog. She laughed and showed me their buffet and offered me another sandwich for myself. I still left the park feeling pretty dumb- and Trevor was happy with his full tummy!

The weekend was nice - I visited with the family, saw Ice Age 2 with good friend Laura, had lunch with college friend Wendy Stinebaugh, and spent some quality time in the hot tub (life is good).

I am trying to get into a "Easter Mode" - this is such a glorious season of the religious calendar, but I can not quite get into the spirit. I hope that things will fall into line soon.

For those of you keeping track- I leave for San Francisco on Monday the 17th and return Friday the 28th- I am looking forward to riding on trolley cars and driving across the Golden Gate Bridge- look for the full report here!!!

Have a GREAT day-

1 comment:

amber said...

Ornery dog! I could just see Sam doing that... .

Hope you have a GREAT Easter & a wonderful time in San Francisco.