Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Opening Doors-

What an adventure the last week or so has been. This experience has been truly AMAZING.
First for the weekend "tourist" update- On Friday night I explored the Fisherman's Wharf region and went on a Sunset cruise on SF Bay- and watched the sunset as we cruised under the Golden Gate Bridge- truly spectacular! Saturday I first explored the many shopping opportunities that are right on my doorstep in Union Sq. I next took a 3 hour bus tour of San Francisco. It was beautiful- we saw it all and the weather was wonderful. That night I night I had a great dinner at Fisherman's wharf - and then hit the town to check out the night life and boogie boogie boogie. Sunday- I slept in- Hurray-- then I drove to Muir Woods just nort of the Golden Gate bridge and saw the Redwood Forest- that was truly amazing. I also circled over to see Muir Beach and enjoyed some serene time along the Pacific coast. When I got back- I was tired- but managed to muster up enough energy to meet friend Paul and his partner James for some drinks and dancing before getting back to work on Monday. All in all a fun fun weekend.

The work component has been amazing- I have opened some great doors for Nationwide and written lots of business. In just a short time I have forged new relationship and built a foundation for the future.

The best part is that word has gotten back to home office and my name is buzzing around with the corporate execs-- I am hearing a buzz about a job offer!!! Wohoo- PROMOTION!!
I will keep everyone up to date on the possible changes coming in my life when I get more information.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures I posted earlier this evening---

No comments: