Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's been a heat wave-

Good gravy it has been HOT HOT HOT! Since I do have air conditioning I do not think that is an excuse for not posting more often.

The Gay Games have been in Chicago and that has been a lot of fun. My friends Alan and Leigh performed in the band for the opening ceremonies and landed Megan and I free tickets. Our seats were practically on top of the scoreboard, but hey they were free! It was quite the spectable to see (streaker and all), but at 4 hours it was too much to handle. I have some really cool pictures I was going to post but I left my memory card at home (I am posting from Ohio).

Last weekend I also had tons of business to do- I hosted a skybox on the 18th green at the John Deere Golf classic and then Sunday I hosted a Cubs games by renting one of those rooftops close by- it was great - but my God it was so freaking hot- whew.

Work has also been going 120% lately- I need a freaking get away- but that is not in sight.

Currently I am up at Lakeside, Ohio with the family. It was fun to spend lots of time with my 3 year old nephew Devan tonite - what a cutie.

I will post more thoughts later.

No comments: