Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back in Chicago





Sorry for the lapse with no BLOGGING- It has been crazy- I was away from Chicago for 10 days. First of all I went to Lake Erie with the family- including my cousin Niki and her husband Jason. It was such a fun memory filled weekend. Trust me do not take an almost 3 year old miniature golfing- whew! He was so cute trying to hit the ball into the hole- then he just gave up and walked it down and put in the the hole- we all clapped and life was good once again.

Then I headed to Columbus and to a week long sales meeting- I had hoped for more free time to go and visit friends around Columbus and even enjoy staying at Easton, which is one of Columbus, Ohio's premier shopping district--- but the boss man had other plans- we were on the go from sun up to sun down- and when I finally got back to the room- I was so tired I just went to bed.

I spent yesterday with my nephews and parents before driving to Chicago-
So now back to work- YAY- I promise to try to keep this more up to date.
Here are some fun family pictures.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Welcome back Andrew!

Great pix, your nephews are very cute! I'm glad to hear you had a good time on your vacation. But darn that boss man for ruining all your fun plans for the business trip!