Friday, August 04, 2006

Back to reality????

The heat has broken here - thank goodness!! It was a brutal heat wave here in Chicago- there were numerous heat related deaths. I am very lucky to have a good central air conditioning unit. The stress on your body as you go in and out of the heat is almost brutal tough. On top of all that I was fighting a summer cold all week- so heat exhaustion with clogged sinus cavaties is not a good thing.

I am back to the full swing of work- I guess that is a good thing- it was just an incredibly busy week to say the very least-- it all kinda seems like a blur to me. Next week is my Iowa week- followed by Central IL-- fun fun fun.

I guess I am not 100% adjusted to this new schedule and work load- I need to learn how to better balance work and life better.

There is so much going on this weekend in Chicago- festivals, the beach, and of course what we all love-- Laundry!

Gotta run for now- take care

No comments: