Sunday, August 27, 2006

Catching up




Another fast and fun weekend- I had fun entertaining my good friend Greg from Austin, TX- he really helped me alot with hanging some picutres. We then hit several galleries and shops in around Lakeview (aka boystown) with no luck on home decor- I am proud to say that I officially started my Christmas shopping--- mark that one down in the record books.

If you ever had any old furniture you want to give away- try Craigslist.com-- I had a sleeper sofa that just didn't work out here in my new place in Chicago & the charities would not pick it up since it was so heavy. I put an ad on the web and had 25 people call in less than 12 hours- and it is now GONE--

I think there can not be anymore dirty laundry anywhere in the world- because I ran the washing maching until it couldn't run any more!

I am behind on posting some pictures- here are some snapshots from when I went to the opening ceremonies for the Gay Games-

Have a great week all

No comments: