Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bad Blogger

I will post to my blog more often.
I will post to my blog more often.
I will post to my blog more often.
I will post to my blog more often.

Ok, you get the idea-- I have been really bad at keeping up with the correspondences lately. The good side of it is that I have been enjoying my new job, enjoying my new city, making friends, and overall having the time of my life. For the first time in a really long time I really feel like all the pieces of my life are fitting. It feels that I am in the right place that I need to be and I am enjoying.

I am thankful for the great friends that I already have here in Chicago and enjoy meeting many new and wonderful people every day!

I am having a Labor Day cookout on Sunday September 3 - so for all you Chicagoland readers - please feel free to come!!

By the way- I fought the BMV and won-- after a two month ordeal and getting my name and reputation cleared from the state of Louisiana (mind you I have never been to Louisiana-- if I ever have a reputation there I want some beads to show for it- OK???).... and some blood sweat but mostly tears- I have my Illinois drivers license--- praise the LORD!!!

Take care.

1 comment:

Laura said...

i am very happy to hear that you fought the law and YOU won! However, if you want to go to Louisana and raise a little H-E-double hockey sticks, then count me in.