Monday, July 10, 2006

Trevor at the Beach-






OK- First a public service announce-
DO NOT TAKE YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA TO THE BEACH!!!
I took my camera to a repair shop today and they said that sand is deadly to digital cameras. Thankfully the guy was able to use a micro-sweeper and get enough of the sand out to get it back in working order- at least for now. So don't say you have not been warned!

Now- as promised pictures of Trevor at the beach- and also of him and my neigbor dog Aja (pronounce Asia) playing on my deck.

Finally is my nephew Devan celebrating the fourth of July.

2 comments:

the muse said...

Great pictures - and thanks for the warning about sand and digital cameras. There goes my plans of photographing cute boys on the beach!

amber said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!