Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day-
















Hello everyone- It has been a very busy couple of weeks for me. Last weeked I had a conference in Cincinnati, Ohio- which was very cool- since my cousing Niki and her husband Jason welcomed their new son into the world- I was very happy to meet my newest relative. I then was able to visit Columbus and hang out with some good friends (Ray, Helene and hew fiance Mike, and Alan). I then went north to Kenton for a family visit - I took Monday and Tuesday off to spend some extra time with the family. I had about 24 hours of normalcy until some work friends Shawn and Renee came up to Chicago for my first St. Patick's Day- we painted the town green- Today I have been pretty draggy and tired.





I did get to vist Megan's new condo today- I really like the large windows- they will have a ton of natural light!!










Have a great evening.










No comments: