Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend Update.

It was a busy but good weekend- lots of chores and such had to be done. Tonite I feel at ease- the chores are done, my business work is caught up (or as caught up as I can possibly be), and I am an overall happy camper.

It will be another busy week this week- my new boss is coming to Chicago and traveling with me Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I have a conference in Ohio- I am then taking Monday and Tuesday off to spend some time with the family in Ohio and play with the nephews-- look for photo opportunities to be posted soon.

I am getting really excited about the new condo- things are coming along nicely. I have a mental picture and plan for what I want to do when I get the keys.

OK- off to bed.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Andrew - it was great to see you Monday night. I had so much fun catching up with you. Hope things went well with the new boss - and I'm looking forward to new pix of your adorable nephews!