Thursday, November 10, 2005

Butterflies in your stomach rule-

Thank you all for your comments and insights regarding age differences & dating.
I think liked Helene's advice over the phone. She said if thinking about that special someone gives you butteflies in your stomach and makes your heart go pitter patter a little faster than before-- that is all you need.

It has been a nice week- John had me over to watch The Amazing Race together on Tuesday night (we are both avid fans of this show- at least he has good taste in TV!). When I got there he had a beautiful fire buring in the fireplace- which was really nice. Just for Helene's sake- there were butterflies in the stomach and a pitter patter. So for now I'm just going ahead with things and focus on having the best time that I can.

FYI- for all you curious busy-bodies- John is an Emergency Room nurse manager for OSU Hospitals in Columbus and the father of 2 adorables dogs.

The temperatures have dropped once again in Ohio- so the new furnace is working out nicely. I am impressed with how quiet it is & then also how quickly it warms the house up compared to my old furnace.

I am back to studying for my insurance designation once again. I would like to have my current course, Estate Planning Applications, finished by Christmas- that would be a wonderful holiday gift to me!

Have a wonderful evening all- and I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

amber said...

We ARE busybodies--we love updates ;0)

And butterflies rule, as long as they don't make you puke! The funny thing about me was before Mike, every relationship with every guy I ever dated always ended with a sensation that the butterflies had combat boots on (especially this awful guy I dated my senior year of high school!)

But I still get the good kind of butterflies :0)

Columbus--yes! Let's all meet when Megan comes to town :0)

Heather said...

Aren't butterflies the best? It's such a great time in any relationship - where everything about the person just makes your insides turn to mush. Enjoy it!