Monday, November 21, 2005

Miracles can happen-

I had an great weekend. My college friend Wendy Stinebaugh ventured down (solo) from the Toledo area. This may not sound like a great feat or acoomplishment- unless of course you already know about Wendy. She had a heart transplant 3 years ago and the road to recovery has been difficult to say the least. Today she can walk around with a cane and her oxygen tank. She drives her own car and enjoys downloading music to her Ipod. Spending time shopping, eating, talking, laughing, crafting, and so forth with Wendy made me thankful for the miracles that God provided for her to be still here with us on Earth. It also made me thankful for the good health that I enjoy and for the most part take for granted.

My weekend was pretty much consumed with Wendy's vistit. I did manage to catch most of the OSU victory over Michigan- that was one prediction I was happy to be wrong about. Go Bucks!
John fixed dinner last night and then we enjoyed Desperate Housewives.

No comments: