Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Trick or Treat-


November!!! What!!!! I'm not ready for Thanksgiving and the holidays and shopping and ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

It amazes me how time speeds up each and every year. Just when try to slow down and relax a little bit - the world all around me speeds up! I am looking forward to the holidays- I just have to finalize some holiday shopping and I am good to go. I plan to keep things pretty simple this year. I hope to do some charity work in December and give back to the less fortunate.

My sister and Dad brought my little nephew down on Monday night for Trick or Treat at my house. He had a good time and actually enjoyed passing out candy to the kids that came to the door just as much as he did getting it. We had a great night.

2 comments:

amber said...

What a cute little pumpkin!

the muse said...

The nephew is adorable! hope you gave him lots of candy!