Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Carrie Underwood-

I have to admit I didn't really watch the past season of American Idol.
I haven't been too keen on what I had seen of Carrie Underwood- but when I heard her new single performed live on the Today Show- I was wowed!
I really liked to words of the song- I think we can probably all think of a time that we felt this way.

Here are the lyrics of the chorus for your enjoyment:


Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on

1 comment:

amber said...

After you told us about this song last Wednesday, four other people have told me I need to hear it :0)

We watched last season...almost obsessively, and from the very beginning Mike predicted Carrie to win. She does have an amazing voice.

Hope your week is going well!