Monday, November 14, 2005

Life is good-

I truly had a great weekend. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and almost all of my chores done around the house- which was a nice feeling for once!

Friday I watch a great DVD from Netflix - Latter Days - It was such a good movie- I cried.
I had mixed feelings about the way the Mormon church was potrayed as such an evil empire (I don't really know that much about that religious organization- but the movie painted them in a bad light). The movie also played up the typical gay stereotypes of a "party" life style. Overall it had a good storyline and tugged the tears right out of me.

Saturday was spent studying and watching the Buckeyes kick Northwestern's butt off of the field--- Go bucks! Saturday night my friend Ray had a housewarming/ Thanksgiving type of dinner- I had a great time catching up with old friends I had not seen in a while.

Sunday was church and then John & I went to lunch and then shopping. Last night I went to his place to watch Desperate Housewives- gotta love that show. Things are going really good- we had a good talk last night and I think things are heading in a very positive direction. I can't believe this is the last week before the Thanksgiving holiday week- Yikes!

Any predictions for the OSU / Michigan game??? I love my dear Buckeyes- but they had a losing record against the Wolverines- even though I try to be a loyal fan- I predict that they will loose in Ann Arbor by 3 points. Anyone else have thoughts on the score?

1 comment:

amber said...

How 'bout that!!!??

OSU 25; Michigan 21!

Yay, Bucks!