Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving Update-

I have so much to be Thankful for this year. Great friends and family, my health, a good job, and so much more I can't even begin.

The biggest news of the weekend is that my sister is expecting her second child. I had guessed that they wanted to have another child, but had no confirmation until the announcement on Thursday. The baby is due in May.

I spent most of the weekend doing the family thing.. this was OK since I hadn't really been home for about a month. I did get my Christmas presents purchased and wrapped (not bad ehh?). I had a fun time playing Risk with Megan Matt and the rest of the Hutchinson family in LaRue, Ohio-- the rocking joint that it is.

Yesterday John and I went to Granville and cut down a Christmas tree- rather cut down his Christmas tree- I bought a wreath for my front door. It was so scenic and picturesque out there. We had a good time just riding out and enjoying getting out in the country.

Now it is back to the regular buzz of the work week- ugh.

No comments: