Sunday, June 04, 2006

All settled in??

I made it- all the stuff made it too. Who knew that I had that much crap???? I sure didn't! I kept thinking that the movers had to be done -- but no- More and more and more and more boxes kept coming in the door- I couldn't believe it... I have the main floor of the house in decent order- I have clothes to wear to work tomorrow- I can fix a meal in the kitchen, take a shower, and even watch my fabulous new 42" plasma TV--

So far I have really enjoyed the new neighborhood- I haven't "hit the town" yet as the parents are still here and helping me settle- I hope that this beautiful weather sticks around a little longer so that as I become more and more settled and can find some free time to get out and enjoy the neighborhood and all that the city has to offer!

OK- I am tired and will post more later.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel settled in! I'm looking forward to hanging out with you at your digs this summer. Hope your first day of work in Chi-town went fabulously! =)