Monday, June 26, 2006

I passed with PRIDE-

I passed the exam- I am now a CLU and I get another free trip to San Francisco in November- hurray! I can take three more tests for an additional certification- but at this point I am not sure that I really want more letters behind my name on my business card- now I have MBA, CLU. What an alphabet.

I also celebrated the Pride weekend- perhaps a little too much.. I am hungover and sunburned.. it was not a pretty Monday at all- of course the fact that I had to be up at 4:30am to leave for Davenport, Iowa didn't really help the matter one bit. With God as my witness (an my blog readers too)- I never want to drink that much vodka ever again- yikes. Megan made these fabulous screwdrivers that went down very very easy and the parade just kept getting more and more fun. If you want more "stories" of the weekend- you will have to call me personally- I can devulge all my secrets on the world wide web (GASP).

I am starting to feel more in a groove with work- things are flowing very nice. The work at home routine is getting much more comfortable- I still need to spend some time organizing the house and the office- but that will come in good time- for now my philosophy has been to see as many people as I can and try to network in business as much as I can- in this business it is all about networking and making contacts. In the wholesaling world keeping a full calendar is the hardest task at times and right now that is not an issue for me- so I am considering myself lucky and figure a dry spell for appointments will come sooner or later and then I can organize the office.

I just talked to Helene and she is coming up to chicago Thursday- we are going to have such a fun time together. I only wish that she could have brought here dog Austin so that Trevor would have had a playmate on the beach.

Off to relax for the evening- catch you later.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Congratulations Andrew - I knew you could do it!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend and I'm looking forward to hearing all the juicy details!