Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wow- is this for real??

Reality is settling in- and I can't really believe that this is all happening. It is kind of unreal and yet at the same time very very fun!

I wished Mom & Dad goodbye this morning. It was great to have their love, support, and physical assistance in the move. I think my Mom should have a how-to cleaning show on HGTV-- she scrubbed this pas until she had nothing left to scrub! I still have some boxes (ok many many boxes) to unpack... but I will get those unpacked in good time.

I am really enjoying the new neighborhood-- it is so dog friendly- Trevor has already made many new friends. I am enjoying taking him on walks and exploring the neighborhood.

Also- if you have a blog or friendster site or myspace site- please email the hyperlink to your site- as I lost all my bookmarked favorites in the transition- and I miss reading about all of my friends life and times..

OK - I am tired and ready for a hot shower.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Andrew I am so glad not only to have you here in Chicago but also that you are enjoying it so much! Hurray!!

Looking forward to hanging out with you in your swanky new digs!!

Dawn =)