Thursday, June 22, 2006

A quickie-

Hello all- I have not forgotten about you- I have just been BUSY BUSY BUSY.

If you believe in prayer (which I do) or good Karma or postive energy flow- then please send me some tomorrow- it is my final exam of my CLU professional designation- it is on Fundamentals of Income Taxation- needles to say I have been spending too much time the last couple of weeks concentrating on that evil subject and not truly having fun. I will be so happy to not have to drive around and listen to those audio review CDs-

This weekend is Pride in Chicago- Megan and I are doing the Run with Pride on Saturday AM and then I am invited to a party on Sunday to watch the parade- how fun is that?

Next week is the excited trip to exotic and beautiful Iowa (Dubuque, Davenport, Des Moines, and Cedar Rapids- wohoo!!!!) Can't wait baby- bring it on.

Off to work-

1 comment:

the muse said...

Hey Andrew, I'm sure you will pass your exam with flying colors... but to be safe, I'll say a prayer for you. =)

Have a blast this weekend with Pride - and try to stay out of trouble while your tour fabulous and exotic Iowa!