Thursday, June 15, 2006

I have confessed-

Last night I took a break from the boxes and from studying for my exam next Friday to see MADONNA!!!!! The United Center was a rocking- the show was incredible-- I went alone but made quick friends with the gay couple next to us- we danced the entire show- my feet were so sore and I had no voice left - but the concert was well worth all the hype and the hefty ticket price!!!

If you can get the chance to see the show- DO IT!! Paul did you guys go out in San Jose?

Yesterday was quite the day- I have a 3 hour planning session with the boss- then 3 appointments, followed by a happy hour, followed by Madonna- yikes!

On top of all that I am now in contract for my condo in OH- YAHOOO--- and I got an incredible offer- which is amazing considering how flat the market is in Ohio right now and there are 14 other units for sale in my complex-- I guess my excellent decorating taste paid off!

I have a very busy Thursday and Friday - I have to do 3 group meeting and present to about 100 brokers- so I will be a busy busy boy!

I wanted to say hello to you all and let you know I am OK and having a GREAT time in Chicago-

No comments: