Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A moving man

Hello everyone-- I have been a moving man in every possible way that you can interpet that. I have been slowly migrating my belongings the block and a half to my new home. It is so nice to see things being put away and see the home take shape. I really enjoy the feeling of the new condo and can't wait to get my hands into the back yard and do some lanscaping and create my own urban oasis!

I have also been crazy crazy busy with work as of lately-- which would account for my lack of posts on my blog site. My boss flew in from California and spent two days with me last week- of course the one day we had snow (IN APRIL???) and traffic was snarled majorily.... it is just not fun to spend that much time with one's boss in a car!!!

Truly do hate to cut this short- but work calls again-- I will write more later.

No comments: