Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ready to Roll-











What an incredible weekend of wonderful weather here in Chicago-- it was beautiful-- sunny with clear skies- and warm temperatures of around 80 degrees. As I type I am on the rear deck with a pleasant breeze blowing- so life is feeling pretty good- I just need to take Trevor for a nice long walk before a hot shower and settling into to watch The Amazing Race and Desperate Housewives.








Yesterday I went to The Chicago Botanical Gardens to help a friend, Ted, celebrate his 55th birthday.. we had a lovely time and I met some great new friends tooo-- always a plus.




I also put the final finishing touches on the move-- I am leaving in the AM for Iowa all week and then Friday is the big move... grrr-- so ready or not here it comes!








I feel sad for leaving this apartment- my first Chicago home- it has been a great place to live. When I reflect back on my first year in IL I will have such fond memories of the Foster Ave. pad. I am ready for the rewards of owning my own place- and having a tax write off once again... In the end it will be all good.








Have a great week.




No comments: