Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reflections on moving on........







Tomorrow is moving day--- after almost a year in my apartment home- I have purchased a condo and moved on. I think for me moving is always emotional because it is so symbolic that a chapter in our lives has passed. Reflecting back on the past year- this has been such an AWESOME first Chicago home. I think back on so many good memories that I made here and those will stick with me for the rest of my life. It is exciting to think of the new home and the memories that I will make there.






It has been a very long week on the road in Iowa- the rain was relentless. They had over 3 inches of rain in most places surrounding Des Moines. Every time that I got out of the car- I seemingly got drenched... I continually had that not so fresh feeling from the 1st appointment until the last appointment of the day. When I got back to the hotel- I changed to my running clothes and worked out and then slipped into comfortable sweats to watch American Idol.






I must comment that this week's idol showwas awesome- it featured the ever wonderful Ryan Seacrest- who wouldn't love him- CELINE and ELVIS_-- I slept a happy man last night!!






1 comment:

Sharon said...

I agree Idol was great. They even pride some money out of me.

Celine & Elvis were wonderful.

"Let's give them something to talk about"

Sharon