Friday, April 06, 2007

New pad-











Hello all- the construction is all over & now the fun part- moving! Thank God for corporate paid movers!!!! Today we hired a nice young man to paint the kitchen and bath-- I was fed up with painting and all that trim would have killed me. The color I choose is pumpkin pie- it is DELICOUS-- I love it! Tonite Dad & I hung the drapes-- now I have a dilema here- I purchased two different styles of panels for the living room windows- normal stripes and then wavy stripes. My original idea was to do the two windows on the end of the room with the basic stripe and then the wavy stripes on the middle window- but now I am having second thoughts and I wonder if I should just do the basic stripe on all 3 windows. Please let me know your thoughts. Mom and Dad leave for Ohio tomorrow and then I get a few days rest before I head back to work.








Have a great weekend all.








2 comments:

the muse said...

The place looks GREAT, Andrew! I kinda like the plain stripes, but go with what YOU like best. Can't wait to scope the new place out in person!!

Meg said...

Andrew! How dare you push your Mother down the stairs! The nerve! Then you publish it on the internet, you are one sick puppy.