Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I said HEY what's going on????

Whew- this whole moving business is exhausting!!! When I bought this place 6 years ago I closed on June 25th and then moved in on July 15th- so I had a few weeks and a holiday weekend to move and clean. Each night after work I went to my apartment and loaded up the car and took a load to the new place. On moving day I basically had the entire place moved except for the large items.

Now I am having movers coming and load me up. I am kind of excited to have a crew of professional movers pack all my stuff. Finally I feel ready and prepared for them to come.

I met with the realtor last night- she was really impressed with my place- I do need to clean that dingy back room of the basement and make it more presentable before I officially put it on the market.

This week has been full of useless training- yesterday I spent 3 hours in a class to teach me how to use Nationwide's email system- which I have been using for 5 and a half years-- doesn't make much sense does it?

OK- I have the AM off and have some errands to run.. I wanted to keep everyone up to date on my life and times!!

No comments: