Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Relocation Update-

I am here in the Windy City and getting ready to take Chicago by storm.
So far from the business meetings I have had- this is a market prime and ready for picking.. I should do very very well in my sales endeavors. I have looked at some apartments last night and found one that I really like- of course it is also the most explensive place i have seen to date. Today I am exploring the purchase route to see if that is the more fiscally responsible way to go (man that sounded Republican - UGH!!!!)--

I did enjoy having a few drinks with Megan and Matt last night which gave me a good time to unwind and decompress from the day. I am excited to have Megan come along with me today to look at some condos as well- it is alwyas good to have another set of eyes to survey the property.

I need to run for now- I am sad that I missed American Idol last night- to be honest I am not terribly impressed with anyone that is left-- so whoever wins winds- that is how I look at it.

Keep checking in for more updates and pray that the things swirling in my head slow down so I can get a decent nights sleep. Tomorrow I am off to Milwaukee, WI-- anyone need some cheese??

No comments: