Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Details, details, details....

Have you ever tried to pack up 6 years of your life in 30 days or less??? If you have then you know the stress and sense of being overwhelmed that I am going through!

Here is what I know as of now: I start June 1, 2006 in Chicago.
I will be in Chicago next week to secure a place to live and such.
My sister is having her baby in 2 weeks.
I have too much CRAP!

Other than that my life is a bowl of questions- and I am struggling to find the answers. I know they will come but for me sooner is better than later.

I did get the offer- and let me say I was enjoying seeing so many zeros!!! Wohooo!!!!! Praise the LORD!!! AMEN!!!

OK- so next week good friends and fellow Bloggers Dawn & Megan will be house hunting with me in The Windy city and my good friend Helene will be dog and house sitting for Trevor!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

I will be posting all vital information on my life and times on here.

No comments: