Friday, October 07, 2005

Am I a control freak?

I will upload my pictures and post some next week. I am really to tired to post them right now- Today was the Oppenheimer conference - the main day of it. It was OK- some boring sessions and then some good ones.

I took a desert Jeep tour for about 3 hours this afternoon- the scenery was spectacular- it was just really hot.

This conference had surfaced the question to me-- Am I a control freak? I have not really been in control of my schedule the last week at all- and it is driving me CRAZY. I travel well and enjoy the adventure of it all-- but I am ready to return home. I am sure that if I was here on pleasure and not business- I would feel completely different.

I was also thinking about this in relation to relationships- and the question surfaced-- have I lived alone and independent too long?? It realy made me wonder-- I think both are good questions to keep in mind.

Good nite all.

1 comment:

Helene said...

are you back yet? I miss my andrew