Monday, October 24, 2005

Rainy Days & Mondays--- UGH

Today is a double header- rainy and Monday-- what fun!

The weekend turned out OK- I did have fun. Hung out both nights with my friend Dan- we painted the town red and lovely shades of silver. On Saturday he got a rental car as he was in the shop- they gave him a brand new Dodge Charger. Since the Dukes of Hazard drove a Dodge Charger we pretended to be Bo and Luke-- Dan is blonde so he was Bo and I was Luke. Neither of us wore Daisy Dukes.

The hayride and bonfire was cancelled- oh well at least we tried.

I got quite a bit of household chores done- paid some bills- and just generally stuck close to home.

Not sure what I should dress up for on Halloween- I was thinking about a pirate- but if anyone else has suggestions let me know. I also thought about buying a pair of scrubs to use a comfy pajamas and then getting a surgerical mask and one of those medical hats. I'll have to check out the phone book to see if I can find anything around town. To go out dancing though the surgical scrubs would be really comfortable!! Something to consider.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I think the best costume idea I've ever heard of was a: fallopian swim team -- think about it.

Laura said...

Go for the scrubs idea.... otherwise you'll have to put a fake parrot on your shoulder for the pirate. Did you know that there are still pirates here in Bangladesh? Your random trivia of the day.

Helene said...

So I am upset, I did not get to go on my crusie, I am in town most of the week. If you dress up as a pirate, I have my pirates wench costume and we can go out. :) Let me know.

Heather said...

The best costume I've ever seen a man wear was a woman's slip with the words "id," "ego," and "superego" written all over it. He was a Freudian Slip!