Thursday, October 06, 2005

Exhausted-

I am really tired tonite. My business partner out here in Arizona has worn me out- yes he did take me to meet many of my customers- but his stupidity astonished me. I have interviewed for a position just like him before- and yet Nationwide will bring guys like this on to sell our products.

I am now at the resort for the conference. My room is beautiful- I have the biggest bathtub that I have ever seen- and the bathroom has a flat screen televison in it-- it was bizarre to take a bath with a TV going in the room.

OK- I am really tired--
I will write soon about my frustration with the right wing and with snobs- a lot of that to come soon.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hang in there! I've had one of those weeks too! The photo's are amzaing!

I'll talk to you this weekend.

the muse said...

Hang in there Andrew! Idiotic coworkers are always hard to deal with but remember... in a few days you'll be far away from this one. In the meantime, enjoy the resort and don't let the turkeys make you too crazy!