Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Travels-


















Hello from Scottsdale Arizona. I had some meetings today up in the town of Prescott, AZ which is about 2 hours north west of Phoenix. The drive up was incredible. The mountains were beautiful- I am surprised at how much I am enjoyed Arizona-- it is really pretty here. I am not sure that I could could deal with the heat in the summer--- but it is nice to visit. The pool here at the hotel is great- 8 feet deep at one end-- perfect to destress at the end of the day. Tonite my business partner, John, and his wife are taking me to dinner at Ruth Chris steak house. I am excited as I have never been there.

I'll try to keep updating throughout the week.

3 comments:

amber said...

Beautiful photos, Andrew - thanks for sharing!

I hope you are having a wonderful time.

I'm taking me first trip to the desert next week...

:0)

the muse said...

Wow, those are great pictures! I didn't get to see much of Arizona when I was in Phoenix but I really liked it there too... except for the 110+ degree temperatures...

One of my favorite things I did in Arizona was take a midnight swim in the rooftop pool at my hotel. Hope you get a chance to do that too, it's totally relaxing.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

Dawn

Helene said...

WOW, I miss you so much sweetie. What great pics. Thank you so much for sharing. I wish I could be "acting" as your wifee and share all the views with you. lol Call me when you get back.