Saturday, October 15, 2005

Striving for balance-

It has been a rough week of trying to get into the normal swing of things after the Arizona trip. I love being on the go, but when you look that ugly in basket sitting on your desk reality slaps you in the face. If it was any consolation it was a damp & dreary weather week in Ohio, which was perfect for getting back to work.

Today I met up with my sister, my dad, and my 2 year old nephew Devan for a morning apple picking adventure. Devan was much more amused by the tractors in the distance than picking the apples. I finally got him to pick the apples and he decided it would be much more fun to throw the apples than to place them gently in the bag.

After watching a Buckeyes football miracle come back in the 4th quater the entire family went to my cousins house for a fall harvest bonfire & hayride. It was a beautiful fall night illuminated by a full moon. My cousin Linda flew up from Atlanta with her 18 month old daughter Janie just for the occasion. It was great.

Feeling pretty tired so I'll update more later.

No comments: