Sunday, March 12, 2006

All types of Craziness-

I have escaped being caught by the police for the "hot" computer that I purchased on Friday- I must say compared to my failing hard drive on the laptop - that this thing is AMAZING. You will likely see more BLOG updates because I will be able to easily do them from home once again!!!

I also bought and IPOD Nano- this weekeend-- I am so addicted to it! I skipped church this morning to set up my Ipod-- I know the wrongness of all of that is too much to handle!!

Ok- so a quick weekend recap-- Friday night 3 hour band rehersal followed with martinis afterward... ask me in person about drinking Vodka in church (LOL).
Saturday I visited the parents, sister, and nephew Devan back in good ole Kenton- who knew taking a 2 year old to a grocery store would be such and adventure- YIKES!! My apologies to the Kroger company for any losses that our visit may have incurred!

Saturday night was date #3- for those of you that are counting---- I am getting closer to disclosing details to the world on the BLOG -- but am not there yet- so just wait you busy bodies!!! I know that is cruel.

Sunday- was IPOD addiction 101-- interrupted by the band concert and post party-- Darn tasty maritinis- YUM!!!

Now I am slightly buzzed and happy from watching Desperate Housewives and ready for bed-- I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend.

I hope to hear something about one of the jobs this week - so here's hoping!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like you are having all kinds of fun... If you need bail money, you can call me instead of B and S. I'll be very discreet for a price. :D

the muse said...

Andrew, I didn't expect you to take my last comment on your blog seriously! LOL

You know, I am starting to worry about you... blowing off church to play with your new iPod, drinking vodka in church.. what is the world coming to?? Oh well, at least you're having fun!

Keep us posted -- not just on the job but on the dating details! Enquiring minds want to know!!