Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Surf City Here I come!

OK- thanks to the wonders of modern technology (and the computer repair dude I found at my local chinese take out joint)- I am sitting here at the airport terminal in Columbus and I am online and surfing the web- HOW COOL.

It just goes to figure- I could have slept in until like 7:30 AM - and with the dog gone I had not dog to walk- but my body was so excited to go that I just popped up at was wide awake at 5:30AM. Oh well- I enjoyed my time with The Today Show and perky Katie Couric!

I am so looking forward to feeling the warm waters of the Pacific ocean and hearing the quiet hush of the ocean winds-- to me there is nothing more relaxing than the ocean.

Look for picture updates from California this week.

2 comments:

the muse said...

Andrew, isn't wireless connectivity the best?? I love being able to go anywhere and be online.

Have a GREAT time in California and know that I am very envious of your time by the ocean. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Dawn

Missy said...

I can't wait to see any pictures either. Especially if the pic's are of buff male bodies in tight clothes. A girl occationally needs to live vicariously you know.