Saturday, March 18, 2006

Getting Ready-

I have felt like I am a state of getting prepared in so many ways of my life.
Obviously I am getting ready to leave on Wednesday AM for 10 days in Southern California. I am excited for the opportunity to travel and experience the great diversity that our nation offers. I can not wait to feel the waters of the Pacific Ocean at my feet once again.

I found out this week that I did not get the home office promotion at Nationwide. Truly I feel that it is a sign that this was not the right direction for my life. There is another GREAT opportunity that is going to be opening up in June. In preperation of that possible job, I have been asked to substitute for our wholesaler in the San Francisco Bay area - so what this mean is that I will be traveling to the Bay area for about 2-3 weeks in April/ May-- yes that is right after I get home from Los Angeles!

I am very excited to get the opportunity to travel and see San Francisco! Hopefully I can drop in to visit college Friend Paul in San Jose!

Things on the dating scene are taking a good course of events- of course- right when I said I don't want to date- go figure. Things are kind of on hold at this point until I get back from LA- we have talked about flying him out to San Francisco for a weekend while I am out there- how fun would that be!

OK- I am beat and have another big day tomorrow!

I will be posting - complete with pictures from LA this week!
Have a great day.

No comments: