Friday, March 31, 2006

A Great 10 days-




It has been a fast, furious, & fun time here in Southern California. While it is truly beautiful here, I don't think I could ever live here... it just seems so far from the reality that I know as everyday life. The conference was truly excellent- I had such a great time and the networking opportunities that I had while there will help me out in my career.

This week I have worked all week meeting clients in most of Southern CA- from LA to San Diego. It has been rewarding to meet some of the clients in person that I have dealt with over the phone for a year or two. My business partner John Gorman from Phoenix traveled with me Monday & Tuesday- and then I was on my own for the rest of the week. It gave me a taste of what I may experience if I am given to go out in the field.

I think one of my favorite memories of the week was Wednesday night watching the sun set over the Pacific Coast while having dinner and a drink on the patio of the hotel De Coronado- it was breathtaking.

I really enjoyed my time at Palm Springs- it is now on my list for a week long getaway sometme soon.

I am just ready to be home for a few days- before heading to San Franciso on 4-17-05.

1 comment:

amber said...

Gorgeous photos, Andrew--thanks for posting them. Sounds like paradise :0)

Glad you had a good time, and are able to rest up for a few weeks before heading out again.

Take care,